domingo, 20 de janeiro de 2008

E-mail falso para a França

Pois é, parece que depois de um longo tempo (nem tanto...) sem receber propostas para a Inglaterra, eles decidiram enviar propostas para au pair na França.

Amigos, fiquem alerta, ok?!

" Hello There !! I am Leonard Williams From Leonard Family in France. I am the CEO Of Royal Dutch PLC one of the Largest Company Based in France. I just Search through your Profile at www.greataupair.com and i Think you are the Kind of Nanny/Aupair we would Love for my Family. My Family is Looking for a Nanny/AUpair to help our 3 Kids when we are on Vacation of out for work, I will Offer Upto 600 Euro Per week if you are Intrested in working with Our Family.we are In search of a Very Responsible Polite ad Decent Aupair. If you think you are intrested in working Please email me Back and I will be Glad to Provide you all the Neccesary Assistance/Documents for you to get Your Working Permit Visa for you to come Work with our Firm (I Will Not pay your Visa Fee or Air Fare but can pay you in Advance when You arrive France.)

Your Quick Response would be Appreciated
Thanks Leonard Williams for Leonard Family"

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

I do not speak Portuguese. I hope you will understand this. I received the email you wrote about on here. Is it a fake email? If it is, how do you know? He wrote another email to me. Thanks. You can email me back at jessica.a.thorpe@gmail.com.