terça-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2008

E-mails falsos - endereço não é segurança

Olá amigos,

Como prometido, eu vou publicar mais um tópico do "ABC do Programa Au Pair", mas quero deixar primeiro dois e-mails falsos que recebi.
Vamos aos e-mails falsos:

" HI! I am Mr. Penelope Wilson 38 Years Old,From usa.i am a Business man and I work in Car company in United Kingdom and i dont usually stays home unless during weekends.My contact address in London l63 Henrietta Street//Leigh/Lancs/WN7 1LH/UK. I will like you to know that i have just one kid which name is Lucsy Wilson 2 years old I want an aupair nanny for my kid because he is the only one left at home,and his mother is very busy woman . And i have an apartment room for he/she that would be taking care of my kid in the house.So i will like you to know that i will be paying you 800 pounds for every four weeks and a pocket money of 150 pounds per week for the buying of some things for your self and i will also be responsible for some of the money for your traveling documents but you have to agree that you are the one to pay for your flight ticket to the traveling ticket agent.And the working hour is just 7 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my Kid, cooking ,taking him on shopping ,taking him to the school bus will pick them up from which is just 2 km ahead from home.And also you have a private room batroom toilet, TV and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable.So i will like you to get back to me if you are interested in being my aupair nanny for my kid.So i hope to hear from you soon.My Wife is more introverted and enjoys listening to music. He is witty and entertaining and easy to get along with. He is respectful of others and only expects the same in return. It would be awesome if you had your own vehicle, but it's not necessary. We are willing to provide a car for your personal use if you pay for liabilty insuarnce. We can offer you an immaculate home with a private, fully furnished room (comfortable queen size bed). including your travel expenses, background check, overtime/comp time, bonus, and paid vacation. If our family sounds like a comfortable fit, we would love to hear from you soon!
Happy New Year and God Bless"

O segundo e-mail:
" Dear aupair,
I am a Air Pilot and i travel all around the europe due to my type of work and i am to resume at work anytime from now and i cant leave my children all alone cos i'm a (single parent) of two kids.therefore i saw your post that you will like to be an Au Pair in the i will want to know where you are at present,your age and if you can start by oct or early Nov i will appreciate it I can even introduce you to my travelling agency in other to make your trip to the U.K a fast one if you are not in the U.K.My children are inteligent and nice kids marry is 5(female),and 7( male)and jojo is I want you to be with them and take good care of them Help in carrying Help in carrying out light housework, eg dusting, vacuuming, ironing for about 6 months or above. All i need from is trust and honest So i will like you to know that i will be paying you (2500 POUND) for every four weeks and a pocket money of (500POUND) per week for the buying of some things for your self And also you have a private room bathroom toilet and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable.So i will like you to get back to me if you are interested in being my aupair nanny for my kids here my email - david_mark250@hotmail.com kindly let me know what was your intensoin okay.
So i hope to hear from you soon.
Mr David Mark,"

Andei reparando que muitos e-mails falsos estão vindo com endereço. Quero alertar que quando a família coloca o suposto endereço de sua residência, NÃO é a garantia de que seja uma família idônea ou verdadeira. Como exemplo, cito minha própria experiência, cuja a família enviou o endereço e, por coincidência, ou proteção divina, um amigo meu havia morado bem próximo da região e procurou averiguar com um outro amigo que continuava a morar no local o endereço me passado no e-mail. A resposta? Não havia nenhuma residência! Era uma rua totalmente comercial. E o número da suposta residência havia uma empresa de seguros. Portanto, não confie apenas no endereço. Não faça dele seu alicerce. Comece observando se no e-mail que te enviaram vem direcionado a você mesmo, ou seja, já vem citando seu nome. Caso contrário, nem vale a pena se iludir.
Bom, vou finalizar esta postagem para publicar a 2ª parte do "ABC do Programa de Au Pair"

Beijosss

Nenhum comentário: