sábado, 2 de fevereiro de 2008

E-mail falso/ fake

" Hello there,
.
My name is Dr Esther Brown 35 Years Old & I am a single Mother to 2 children currently named Mary and Thomas and i live United Kingdom in 10 Deganwy Avenue, Llandudno, North Wales. LL30 2YB, United United Kingdom. We are an easy going fun family with a fairly hectic lifestyle! I work fulltime and the children have a full set of activities they enjoy. I have a very loving family & will welcome the right candidate & make them feel very welcome in my house. I am seeking an Au Pair who is honest, reliable, kind & considerate. I would like some English to be spoken, but am happy to provide & pay for an English course for the successful applicant! I am looking for someone to join our family and help take some of the day to day pressure off me so that we can all enjoy the good things of family life. As a family we enjoy barbeque (weather permitting), socializing, generally having fun, reading, computers, TV, the boys love computer games and my daughter arts & crafts. Food is another great love of ours - given the time I enjoy cooking. We are practicing Catholics but accept and respect others beliefs,Care for 2 children (3 yr old & 4 yr old) from 7 am - school at 8:45. Walk the children to school and pick them up again at 3:15. care for the children from 3:15 - approx 6:30 including feeding them we will like to pay you 1000 Pounds every month end for salaries and 300 Pounds for your pocket fees every week end. Additionally take them to various after school activities - ballet, tap, jujitsu, brownies etc. 2 eves a week babysitting (average) occasional overnight care of the children when I have to travel for work. Care for the children in school holidays. Light housework - mainly keeping the kitchen and living room clutter free ! If you feel you could be happy in our family please let me know. Please ld like the suitable applicant to start by the ending of This month, & preferrably stay for between 6-12 months.i hope to hear from you soon.

Best of Regards,
Dr Esther Brown."

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

hi
how do you know this email is fake? i am a member of greataupair and i choose singapour and malaysia as a place i want to go but always i get an email form england. some are with the same format. i dont understand the reason.. so all of them are fake??
hayrunnisa