domingo, 16 de março de 2008

+ e-mails falsos!!!

1º)

"Dear Au Pair,

HI! We are a fun family consists of an Au Pair to care for our 2 kids,Peter And Paul,eldest is Peter which is 4, And Paul which is just a year and some moth. I and my husband are busy working parents. We are looking for an enthusiastic, fun, friendly and kind au pair! We are easy going family living in London!

The safety and happiness of my children is my number one priority and it also needs to be yours. I'm looking for a female or a male au pair, ultra reliable, honest, and flexible and know how to play and have fun with children. You will have your own room - it's only one but there's a TV, video, DVD and CD in there.

You will have your own room and guaranteed your own privacy with food provided and pocket money. There will be plenty of free time for you to enjoy London and also make new friends and learn the English language.

My husband and i as promsie to give the best of education to any lucky au pair we will be having.

If you are interested and ready to take this responsibility and to experience life and education in the UK, please contact us. Leaving home is hard for anyone but we will welcome you into our home and look after you. We are ready to pay you 250 pounds every week, which we believe is ok by you inclduing pocket fee of 40 pounds per day.

We would love to hear from you soon!

Regards

Mrs. Ruth Harrison! "

2º)

"Dear Au pair,

I am Mrs fredricks lizzy,I am located In United Kingdom(Manchester city) am happily married and blessed with 2 kids. My husband's name is Joe who is a Scientist/researcher, names of my kids are Smith 3 years and Jennifa 5 years.
My kids are very intelligent and very cool.
I am a Accountant who works alot in other to achieve my objective in life. I am writing you this letter to know if you are willing to come to UK and take up an offer as aupair in my family,We live in a big House in the City. We are the owner our house which is duplex and as soon as you are taking up this offer we shall give you a room which you will have access to Internet,Television and car.
I will appreciate someone who is honest,trustworthy and understanding.
I will be expecting to have your response on how we shall proceed with you to come and leave with my family in UK.

Many Thanks,

Mrs fredrickslizzy"


3°)

"Hello Aupair Nanny,
I am Mrs Catrina James 37 Years Old, From Sussex England, United kingdom I work with Engineering Company here in the United Kingdom and i don't usually stays home only during weekends.My contact address is : 45 Gunner lane.Sussex England. I will like you to know that i have just two kids which name are Florie,and Ross and there ages are 6years and 4years old.I want an aupair nanny for them because there are the only one left at home after their father divorced me and he went with another woman.And i have an apartment room for he/she that would be taking care of the kids in my house.So i will like you to know that i will be paying you 1,200 Pounds for every four weeks and a pocket money of 350 Pounds per week for the buying of some things for your self .And the working hour is just 8 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my kids, cooking ,taking them on shopping ,taking them to where the school bus will pick them up from which is just 2 km ahead from home.And also you have a private room bathroom toilet and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable.So i will like you to get back to me if you are interested in being my aupair nanny for my kids.
So i hope to hear from you soonest.
Here is my Email ID
catrinajames@live.com
Mrs Catrina James."

Um comentário:

Cristiane disse...

Oi Ellen! Meu nome é Cristiane e acabei de receber um email dessa Lizzy Fredricks... É falso mesmo? Gostaria de obter maiores informações em relação aos procedimentos que devo tomar para não cair em armadilhas como essa. Vou mandar meu email, para quem sabe, você possa me ajudar (crisloli@yahoo.com).

Obrigada