sábado, 26 de janeiro de 2008

E-mail Falso

Quando nós menos esperamos, lá vêm eles novamente...
Aqui está outro e-mail falso para nossa coleção.

"Hello there,

My name is Dr Michael Balles 37 Years Old & I am a single parent to 2 children currently named Jen and Maxwelll and aged 4 & 6. Both of whom are in full time education. i work in Hospital in United Kingdom and i dont usually stays home unless during weekends,My contact address is : 28 Whitechapel High Street London. Both my children are unique & special in their own way. My son likes to play football & ride his bike. He also likes to be read to. My daughter likes to play on her bike too, as well as colour, & is very affectionate.

I have a very loving family & will welcome the right candidate & make them feel very welcome in my house. I am seeking an Au Pair who is honest, reliable, kind & considerate. I would like some English to be spoken, but am happy to provide & pay for an English course for the successful applicant.

I want an aupair nanny for them because they are the only one left at home after there Mother died in a motor accident.And i have an apartment room for he/she that would be taking care of the boy and girl in my house.So i will like you to know that i will be paying you 1000 POUND for every four weeks and a pocket money of 150POUND per week for the buying of some things for your self and i will also be responsible for some of the money for your traveling documents.

There is quite a lot of free time within the position - as both my children are at school during the day. This will provide a good opportunity for you to Study, should you wish to do so. You will have free board & lodgings which will include your own room. You will also have a TV, & computer access, so you can stay in contact with your family.

And the working hour is just 8 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my kids, cooking ,taking them on shopping ,taking them to where the school bus will pick them up from which is just 2 km ahead from home. Please ld like the suitable applicant to start by second or third week in february, & preferrably stay for between 6-12 months.i hope to hear from you soon.

Best of Regards,
Dr Michael Balles."

"hello there"...quem realmente sério pode enviar uma proposta de emprego com um iniciado desse??? Ainda mais para quem vai cuidar dos filhos dele? Isso é ridículo!

Um abraço a todos

Um comentário:

Joaninha_s disse...

Olá Ellen,

Deixo esse comentário pra dizer que amei seu blog . Sou futura Au pair pela World Study pra ir pros EUA e amei as dicas que tu postou aqui. Gostaria de saber seu e-mail pra manter contato e saber como está indo seu processo também. Pois estou super ansiosa aqui pra ir de uma vez!...hehe

meu e-mail é joana1309@gmail.com

Beijos

Joana